Saturday, August 23, 2008

Google Awayy

Rachey tagged me ages ago...I finally find time to do it! :)


A) Answer the questions below.Do a google image search of your answer,take a picture from the first page of results,and do it with minimal words of explanation.


B) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question.


1. The age you'll be on your next birthday





19!


2. A place you'd like to travel to



Paris


Spain..plainly cause everything about it is sooo sexayy!


Cabo!


Rome

3. Your favorite place



The beach..It where I sent my thoughts free and am inspired.


4. Your favorite food



Caramel makez my world go round..


Hersheys make me smile!


Rum & Raisin gets me high!


Tacos


Quesadilla



5. Your favorite pet


Chiwawa


6. Your favorite color combination.


Red & Black




7. Your favorite piece of clothing.




Dresses!!



8. Your all-time favorite song.



One Republic - Apologize





9. Your favorite TV show.


One Tree Hill


Grey's Anatomy


Private Practice..This is a spinoff from Grey's



The Hills...A spinoff of Laguna Beach


10. First name of your significant other/crush.


Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy)


11. The town in which you live.



This is Summit and I live 5 minutes away..so pretty close..its in subang newayz


12. Your first job.


I found jobless!!..No I've never had a job before...


13. Your dream job.


The lady on the left in the shiny black dress is the CEO of Chanel.Thats my dream job!! :D


14. A bad habit you have.


Procrastination



Daydreamin


15. Your worst fear



Snakes



Creepy Crawlys


I tag..
1) Jason
2) Sharu
3) Any one else who has spare time




No comments: