Saturday, August 30, 2008

Out of Nowhere

[Augustana - Bostan]


"You watch a movie,the lead actresses who leads a normal life all of a sudden is diagosed with a terrible illness...you feel her pain and shed tears.You feel for her friends and family.*movie ends* You turn off the tv and wipe away the tears,smile to yourself than you saw a bit of how it feels like to be in that situation and go on with you life"



I've always liked movies like this.They always seem to give me a glipse into the world or so I felt like it.But I never thought that this situation would make its wayy into my life.


My aunt has been diagonesed with cancer.And we've been given the whole no hope thing.She was hospitalized recently but she got sent back a few days ago.It's been hard on the family.Specially my mum.She's goes on daydream when you're having a conversation with her and she looks real sad all the time.My grandma and everyone else at home is trying their best I would say.


And for me...


Well I think it hasn't really sunk in yet.I've had the whole tears thing here and there but I think my brain has been locking up that bit of information farr away that I can't seem to locate it at times.These days I just feel so emotional-less.I guess deep down I just can't grasp that this is happening to me. Sometimes it all feels like a dream.Or in a movie I can't seem to escape.


But everyone has been praying and we're having faith.She's also been showing signs of improvement.She's eating normally,talking and all.So do keep her in your prayers.


It's been really crazy lately running back at forth from the hospital.But she got sent home a week back.Now since she's at my place,we've been having a stream of relatives of which am not too pleased about.At first it was ok but now they're around every day! I know they're trying to be nice and all but distance relatives are only meant to be seen during christmas.They're kinda meant to be distant,that's why they're called distant relatives. I think if they hang around you too much,they prey to much.That's just annoying.That other day I got the whole "do you have facebook?" question.I plainly said "oh i forgot the email I use there and the name I use"
You really don't need to check up on my life.Thank you.


I haven't been able to get online for quite a while.Finally found time.So that's why the major lack in updates.Btw sorry if I haven't been able to meet up with you guys lately.It's just been real crazy.We'll have an outing real soon kies! I need one newayz!!...


xoxo

No comments: