Friday, January 23, 2009

Finalz are over...part 2

Finalz are over ppl!!!!...And am done with my second semester...

Wow does time fly!

One more sem and am off to do my degree...

The truth is am not too pleased with myself this time around. I feel like I didnt put all my effort in studying this time around. Maybe mostly because my whole day started out in utter caos!!!

My fucked up alarm!!! I was suppose to wake up at 2am to study but by some miracle I automatically woke up at 6 and started cursing my head off....and later felt like crawling in a corner and crying. I got myself together and started studying for practical I.T.And since the lecturer didnt give us much tips on it, I just randomly studied whatever I could. Got an sms from Prem asking if I could come early and go through I.S with him..I was wandering why that instead of I.T..

Hurried off to college and the stupid morning choas in the morning did not help the situation but it did give me time to go through my Information System. Managed to reach in time and when I got to the lab yelling "what am I suppose to be study for i.t?" I get this odd stare and everyone goes "why you worrying bout tht,I.S is first. I thought they were messin around so I went n checked on the board and there it was in bold 9:00a.m - Information System. WTF!!!! I was about to faint. I calmed down and went through notes here and there. Somehow managed to do the exam and am hoping for at least a B. Thank God I already passed with my coursework percentage.

Had quick lunch and when we got back, the whole class was at the lab studying/facebooking/gaming.I found today that we actually have access to past year papers in the library!! WOW..haha..I know am an awesome student...lol..went through the papers and found repeated questions and went through them. Thank goodness we did cause those questions came out, the rest of the paper was so-so..again am hoping to just pass...I messed up the html part.I think I read the instructions all wrong...*bah*

After I.T, there was a gathering for the March intake students. Its their final sem so it was sort of a farwell thing as well.Had a couple of lecturers come in and talk about the difference between Computer Science and Information Technology. That took a while.

Was suppose to have a sort of class gathering after but as alwayz, the moment "holiday" is heard.Everyone flies away back to their hometown. So everyone flew off by evening.It ended up being a me and eric hang out then. Had dinner at Kenny Rogers. Actually I wanted Nando's but since I only wanted salad,he insisted that no way that we only go there for that..hence ending up in Kenny Rogers. We bumped into all our lecturers...hahahah...that was real hilarious. My english lecturer came in and was like "Hey we followed you?"..And we saw the rest of our lecturers behind us...haha

After dinner, we went and checked out the theater and I bumped into Benji.Checked out the movies but there wasnt anything nice that I wanted to watch so we decided to go bowling.Which turned out to be not a so good idea after all...after a few games my fingers were hurting and all I got was a whole bunch of gutter balls...I really need to brush up on the game...Any takers?....Decided to go for drinks after as a sort of a celebratory thing.Ended up in rainforest.I decided to try tequila!I kinda liked it.Had a couple of drinks and as some of you know..I get tipsy quite fast so yeah thats what happened...haha...I think I tortured Eric..seriously..thankz for putting up with me man...I hope my rambling didnt drive you insane...*bah*...Somehow manage to get home in one piece and with no obvious trace what so ever.I think my maid noticed though...cause I wanted to dump my shoes in the kitchen...landed on myy bed and clug to it.And thats when Benji calls,I really need to check what I said to him..I called Thiru after and he gave me a bit of a prediction of what would happen in the next few minutes...

I ended throwing up which was no suprise cause my stomach has been quesy all week...Woke up this morning aching all over...gosh am still tired...I think am gonna sleep for the rest of the day!

Well am officialy on holz for 2 months darlinzzzz!!!!

Wo-HOOOOOTTT!

Time to find a job!

-Izzy-

No comments: