Monday, January 26, 2009

Lo que ha pasado

Yes I'm already bored...

This is because everyone else has classes and what not!

Maybe I should take up a language...spanish? french?

Or a culinary course...a 1 month thing..haha..that could be fun..I wouldnt mind if the teacher was some super hott french guy..

Am nervous about my results...hence I havent been able to enjoy my holz to the max...

I need/want a Wii or a PS 3

Guiterhero looks sooo much fun...Ben seems to be happy with during the holz all the time so it must be good...

It suckz that I have Bahasa Kebangsaan until March and the finals is the day I go back to class..*bah*...So now I have to go to college twice a week for 2 hrs!!! Rawr! And everyone in that class is from the school of hospitality..Its not they're not hospitable/friendly...I just need time to warm up...Am afraid they're goin to think am plain right cold...

Am in need of a new TV show...last holz Gossip Girl kept me happy...Thiru don't you have anything new!..hahaha....
Its geting kinda of boring lately..the whole Dan and Sereena back and forth shitt...gosh ppl break up or live happily ever after!!!...or just stay the hell away from each other...I want a Chuck! Yummmm...

Give me more bookz plezz

Only Paulo Coelho's though...For the moment at least..His writings are rather superb

Now where did I put that episode of Grey's?


-Little Miss Forgetful-

No comments: