Saturday, January 10, 2009

Physic Rings Whats Up Hola

[Music: M.I.A - Come Around]

The first week:
-The Summary-

It took a few dayz for my body to get use to insane schelude again.At least the timetable is slightly improved.We dont have classes on friday again but then its only for 2 weeks than its finalz.*bah*

We somehow found out on Sunday at Starbucks when we sat to start on our assignment that it was due the next day. Yes we are amazin students! Next thing you know we were msging me ppl for help and asked if they were done and soon enought we caused a string of panic.Lol Was there all evening finishing work.

Most of my days are spent in the lab. And the subjects this sem are such a bore.Cept for logic, even though am not big fan of numbers, it is rather challenging.

On tuesday I felt the urge for ice-cream and dragged Eric to Swensen.I heart rum n raisin!

I still haven't found my studying momentum. This is seriously not good!! I need to go into geek mode latest by next week...!

Decided to look for my geeky side at the library on friday but it didnt really work. Had lunch with Benji and his frenz. It was really good to catch up with him! Came home and slept till 8. I really needed catch up sleep anywayz..

Oh and our current hobby this sem!
POOL!!
I've actually got quite decent at it. *proud moment* Gotta admit Prem is an awesome coach! U rock bro~!

Therefore now I can add another sport to my list...tra-la-la

Here are some pics from our camwhorin moments this week:



Andy and K.D

Prem!



Wei Long

Wooi Joon


Edwin and Ben checkin out basketball scores...apparently the Celtics lost..or something like tht laa...


Nabeel and Ben




Yea Prem ruined my camwhorin moments,somehow he got himself in most pics!












xoxo
-Izzy-

No comments: