Saturday, January 24, 2009

Job Hunting Inclusive of a Gurlie Outing

After a week of tra-la-la-ing around doing natta.I decided to go look for a job.So I msged Rachey early morning hence that being 12am and asked if she could teman me and the dear gurlie agreed!

Somehow manage to wake up at around 10 something and Sonya came over.Ber-gossiped with her and got ready...yes am trying to make use of words am learning in bahasa kebangsaan class...hahaha...dad dropped us off at the pedestratioan across...you know I have a serious phobia for pedestrians..its like am afraid they'll somehow crash down to the ground...I blame all those weird sci-fi movies...Had breakfast and chilled...rachey came in the afternoon and we begun job hunting! Started out in Forever 21 and it went on to Padini,Tower Records,Popular and the list goes on.Gosh some places are so rascist! I went into MNG and the first thing she says when I ask for vacany is "Oh we only take chinese"...like wth! I heard of rascim but never experienced it..guess it really does exist!...

I tried out GUESS,..it was hilarious..they want a "malay guy" only..no idea why though..probably they're trying to keep some race quota or something.We took a break and decided to go window shopping. I'm really starting to like Forever 21! They brought in this whole bunch of fendoras...absolutely awesome!!..I sooo want one!Tried on a couple of stuff...I really liked this dress


My birthday's coming sooo...*wink wink*...haha



These tops looked good on Rachey!






Went to have tea in Friendster.I wanted ice-cream but it was out of stock or something so I setteled for hot dog and we catched up.And yes darlin I'll definately arrange a meet-cute with Ben in the near near future ya!! :D...gosh I really miss gurlie sessions sometimes..the bitching and what not...lovely!!..haha...




Decided to watch a movie and we found something that goes along pefectly with our outing.We watched:



The movie was real nice! Gosh now all I wanna do is get married!!! Now all I need is an aweosme wedding planner,avenue,caterer...I'll work on the groom soon...hahaha....Bryan Greenburg stared..Gosh his sooo hoTTT!! It suxs that he doesnt even make cameos even on Tree Hill...*bah*...

While waiting for my parents....











Mum went and got some stuff at Bodyshop and then we went to SS15 to get my nose pierced!! Weeeee~



Yes I did end up tearing up..didnt think it would be that painful..but I luvvvv it! :D

I'm gonna go work on my reading list....

It's just my tongue piercing left...! :)

And a couple more ear ones.....vi-va-voooom!

-Izzy-

No comments: