Sunday, February 06, 2005

Another day

Its a another day....went 2 church,practiced da song with da drummer and it sounded really cool with da drum which is good..I hope this whole choir thing goes well..I really do..I mean this is da first time am attempting something like this so its kinda frigtening and all but I know I 'll do well..{i think}..always I dream of doing something like this but when I do it I get the feeling tht I should back off and just don't do it all..then I dream again{SiGh}but tis time I have 2 go through with it no matter wht...I just gotta....well after I came home I had 2 bath my sweet dog..hes soo cute and chubby now!!.....rite now am doing school work..yeah am doing school work on a sunday!!...going outz 4 a birthday day dinner at nite..thts preaty much it 4 2day...
~XoXo~
RocKeRGuRL


No comments: