Thursday, February 17, 2005

*Casual day*

Well at last I was allowed 2 wake up at 9...thank goodness...i soo need tht extra hour....4 da past few dayz I've been forced 2 wake up 8 and i feel totally dead 4 da whole day!!....this homeskooling thing is kinda hard 4 me cause its really diffult 4 me 2 sit in front of da damn computer....do u know how shitting diffult it is 2 sit in one area for 3 hours!!...it freakin horrible....didnt do much work 2day..wasnt much in a mood 2 study..not sure why though..went 2 organ class..my body was so fucking cram..hate sitting on tht organ chair 4 an hour!!......btw i really really pity my teacher..cause its takes me a while 2 learn new stuff...i can see tht he was totally fustrated 2 day...but he kept soo very cool...man is he patient...lolz....well i guess thts it...gtg and do some skool work...
~XoXo~
RoCKeRGuRL

No comments: