Wednesday, February 16, 2005

*Doing nothing,Absolutely Nothing!!

What I'm standing on is sinking in,And I don't have a clue how to get off of it,But when I look at you there is hope,It's like you see the sadness in my eyes,You read the blue between the lines,You could be the one to hold me when I wanna cry,Underneath this smile,My world is slowly caving in,All the whileI'm hanging on,Cause that is all I know,Could you be the one to save me from every bad habit that has helped me dig this hole?I've been hiding out for miles,Underneath this smileI have walked this earth with broken bones,I've been keeping secrets under all these lights,But when you're around my defenses go,You don't let me run away from you,You don't let me twist and turn the truth,Could you be the one to save me from every bad habit that has helped me dig this hole?Underneath this smile,Could you be the one to save me from every bad habit that has helped me dig this hole?I've been hiding out for miles,Underneath this,Underneath this,Underneath this smile,What I'm standing on is sinking in......this is Underneath this smile by Hilary Duff....currently this is my favourite song!!!..It has great lyrics!!!.....love it!!!
~XoXo~
RoCkErGuRL

No comments: