Sunday, February 13, 2005

**Just a day,Just an ordinary day,Just trying 2 get by**

Well yesterday was seriesly damn freakin fun...esther was just soo fun 2 hang with..love hanging out with her la......we did all kinds of nonsense..mess around with make up...disturb her dogz...drank shandy and hang by da swings in da playgound..hahahaha{actually i was da one who drank shandy la}...lolz..chilled with her family at da mamak..its was all cool..am so glad tht after quite a while I found a true best fren...:)...FriEndShipZ Are GreaT!!!!!...nothing much happened 2 day..kinda boring!!...more like damn boring!!!...2moro's valentine day and my bro's birthday..guess I 'll just be staying at home and studying..as alwaysz....going 2 go and sleep....i feel like a car just ran over me...my body aches like shit and am really tired.....**NitEzz**

No comments: