Saturday, February 12, 2005

~Hanging Outz~

Its going 2 be intersting and fun 2day..am sure of it....Going 2 my best frez's{EsThEr} house 4 CNY.I just enjoy hanging out with her,though we have totally different opinions and views about stuff,shes just cool 2 hang with.Esther's da kind of person who helps me keep in touch with my spiritual life and stay on track..am happy I got good frenz with me!!.......Just woke up btw..I'm seriesly laking in sleep these dayz cause I go 2 sleep at 1 or 2 something{Not sure wht da hell I do??} and my dad comes,wackes on my door at 8 in da morning,then he come every 5 minuts till am up!!.......he insists tht I should get discipled since am homeskooling and i should sleep early and wake up early and be at my computer at this time and have lunch at this time..blah..blah..blah..blah..he can go on 4 while........thts just way 2 diffucult 4 me...anywayz these whole disciple thing will blow over in a week or 2...lolz...happenz all da time..well i gotta go and do school work now..before I go outz.....
~XoXO~
RocKeRGuRL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyya!! i read ur testi u noe so touching but in a funny way................. BUT we DO not hv diffirent opinions la sometimes onli la fine maybe most times.........well just forget about it................u noe u ppl out there reading her logbook should really write some comments u noe so saddening to see no commends for her..............