Monday, April 25, 2005

**At last**

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Ooh Baby - Ciara]

Just finished tuition.My mum got a teacher to come over twice a week for BM.

Its official,am going 2 do my PMR.Only next year though.

*siGh*

Its not necessary at all actually.But my parents totally insist on it.
Its just a waste of my precious time.....LOL

Thank Goodness the teacher is okies.Usually all the tuition teachers I get is kinda weird,but this time its ok.

I just realized tht fusion music are made by messed up ppl for the messed up soul.
Went 2 this music shop yesterday,mostly fusion music was sold there.
Not only does it sound weird but the singers are totally weird 2.They're into all kinds of weird religions.The whole shop was just plain weird.

Things are getting totally complicated around me...again
Great.......
Am all confused.....

Well at least something intersting is happening.....

No comments: