Thursday, April 21, 2005

*Life's moving by*

[Mood: Calm]
[ Music: I don't want to be - Gavin DeGraw]

Just came back from Kuala Selangor.Went there for a drive, just for the fun of it.It was a nice drive.

Very scenic.While on the drive.I noticed loads of forests being cut down for housing projects.Whts wrong with this ppl??? If all these trees are chopped down,theres going 2 be less oxygen and very unhealty enviroments.No one is stopping these developers either.Am not sure why but I REALLY hate it when i see so many trees being chopped down.They're such beautiful things.Ppl should apperiaciate them more!!.*siGh*

Went 2 some park when we reached there,then had lunch at a seafood restaurant and came back.

Usually when I go out of town,I usually appreciate living in the city,if I would have been staying in some small town.By now I've would have gone officialy physco.
Life seems horribly boring there.Not one decent shopping mall or cinema.Roads looks really bad and most restaurants look totally unhygienic.

Am soo very grateful am a city gurl!!
THANK GOD!!!!

Well am going 2 get confirmed this year,so I have classes at church 2nite.For those of u who dont know wht am talking bout.
heres the defination of confirmation.

Confirmation: (1) a Christian rite conferring the gift of the Holy Spirit.(2) : a ceremony of confirming youths in their faith. { Defination from the webster website}

I've gotta do some work for confirmation class........

No comments: