Friday, April 08, 2005

*Drip,Drip,Drip*

[Mood: Comforted]
[Music: Jojo - Not Tht Kinda Gurl]

Dayz are going by,really quickly,I cant even keep up anymore.
Everythings very casual.Just wayy 2 casual.Am bored and tired.I like sitting by da window in the kitchen all alone and stare at the window.Watching da rain all day long.

I luv da rain.Da way it getz heavier and slowz down.Its soo cool.Da way it flowz
*drip...drip...drip..drip*
It gives me such a sweet feelin.Its a feelin of confort.A sense tht the world is revolving while I'm just watching it.

Well enough of me blabbing bout da rain.

Went 2 organ class yesterday.I passed tht "phantom of the opera" song.
I actually enjoyed playin tht piece.Da lyrics and beat was so very romantic.
I got a new piece.It "reflection" by christina aguilera.I luv tht song!!
Its a grd 7 piece,so its preety diffult.

*SiGh*

I've got absolutely nothing 2 do......
Blah...Blah...Blah....Blah ...Blah


No comments: