Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I had nothing 2 do....

[Mood: Bored]
[Music: Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone]

the story behind your email addressEverytime I put a name there,its was taken,I got fustrated so thts why its soo fuckin weird.
you're looking forward toshopping.
you are deathly afraid ofDeath and da end of da world
do you believe in love?Definately
do you believe in total forgiveness?kinda
3 places you wouldn't mind relocating toAustralia,Rome,Hawaii
is there something you wish you could understand better?da world
my father thinks I amlazy and I need to spend more time outdoors
my mother thinks I ama totally weirdo and am from another world
my siblings think I amda most irrating person on da planet
what makes you happy?chocalates,rum and raisin ice cream and cheesecakes
who makes you laugh the most?My frenz and their quirky wayz
who has a crush on you?Not sure....
what makes you nervous?a crowd of ppl
and what would you like to order?A glass of wine mixed with spirit

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: