Saturday, April 02, 2005

Memories will alwayz hunt u......

Headed 2 Pyramid yesterday 2 watch "Robotz".Very cool flick,speacially robin williams character...its was good and cute,had dinner and cable car and went accesory shopping,bought a braclet at checkers(it was soo damn cute,with litle colored herts on it)...its was a good family time!!

TILL>>>

Well while I was walking around da mall I saw this necklace which *someone* got me sometime back and then I saw da price of it cause this *someone* didnt tell me how much it was.....I found out then tht this person spent quite an amount on me...*siGh*.......then I got all upset,there went my fun filling day.....I came home,sat in a corner and cried.....

Damn Ia.....I soooooooooo have 2 stop doing this.....

Watched tv till 1.oo and headed 2 bed

There went another day of my life.........

No comments: