Sunday, November 27, 2005

A great weekend

[Mood: Happy]
[Music: Kelly Clarkson - Because of You]

Headed to Mid Valley today.I just love that place.All your favourite stores in one place.......
Just looked around a lotz and bought a t shirt from BodyGlove.One of my fav brandz!!
I just like the patterns a lot and all.Had lunch at Uncle Chili's after that.I ablosultely LOVE the tacos there.Yum!...actually I love all the food there...lolz...
Came home and did some chores.The typically look after the dog and clean up the room routine.
Gosh......Rite nowz,just sitting around and checkin my mail and all....the usual Sunday nite thing...nothing out of the ordinary......

And so it turns out to be a great weekend.It's been rockin and am trying my best to make the greatest out of everything and it's been all fuckin good.........
So have a great week ahead darlin's!!!!!

No comments: