Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Its been real good lately....

[Mood: Kinda Insane]
[Music: All American Rejetcs - Move Along]

Well last week was total vacation..no studying and all, just plain doin nothing.I needed it badly...I think....Anyway lately I've been very happy and I've absoluty no idea why... ok maybe I have a slight idea...its cause there have been a whole damn less drama and everything seems to be place lately.I've been more sane and I guess that makes me happy....

I went to skool 2day,there was dance practice 2day and I seriesly have to start practicing and all cause I think am kinda rusty,havent been dance for a few months now...*rolls eyes*.....After practice,Esther,Asha and I went for a drink and all....It's nice 2 spend time with your girlfriends...lolz.....just laughing and crappin for absoluty no reason...its all good....

Well I've gotta go check if my "One Tree Hill" download is done...its the 1st episode of season 3 btw.....I really don't wanna wait for it till next year...am just wayy too impatient!!...

No comments: