Friday, November 25, 2005

La La

[Mood: Excited]
[Music: Ashlee Simpson - La La]

Friday was the last day of skool and it was a kind of sad parting.Am gonna miss skool so much!
A few ppl gave a speech and all and it was real sweet,espeacially Sonia's one.It was real good.
After skool a whole bunch of us headed to the mall to watch Zathura.Not that we were waiting for it and all but it was the only flick available at that time and we watched it out of desperation..lol....It wasn't too bad though.Hanged at the arcade and all and played a dance like game with pet sis who just couldn't get enough of it...Gosh Hannah....u rock at it!!
After that I went shopping with Christine and her sis.It was so damn fun cause we went to practically every clothing shoppin in there...lol......we had such a good time just laughing and all....I came home bout 7 P.M and then headed back to the mall to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my family.And I got to say ppl that flick was real good.Speacially the speacial effects and all! It was preety long though...like bout 2 hours plus I think...I just reached home and I feel totally DEAD!

Well dude's am gonna hit bed nowz..I have to admit though I had one awesome day and it was the company that made the day rock!....Love all guyz loadZzz!!!...~MuaXzzzZ~

No comments: