Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I love the way you love me

[Mood:Dreamy/In Love]
[Music: Yellowcard- Only One]

I thought am never going 2 be in your arms again,
Or be able to tell you how much I love you,
But I guess when people collide,
Its just happens.

I didn't mind the wait cause somehow in my heart somethin told me its gonna be alrite,
When you told me that you wanted me back in your life,
I wanted to scream out loud,
And so patience does have its rewards after all.

When am with you,
Being me is never a problem,
I love the way you accept me the way I am,
Your patient and your kindness is what I admire the most.

I want you to know that I love you baby,
And being with you makes me feel darn great,
You're one hell of a speacial guy,
Cause no one has made me feel the way I do when am with you,
I love you!!!!!
Happy Birthday darlin'!!!!
~MuaX~

No comments: