Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hectic is good,for me anyway

[Mood: Worn Out]
[Music: None]

The whole week of practice really did make me feel like am seriesly lackin in exercise.And also am really sore rite nowz....Gosh.....But I had my part of fun this week, So I ain't complaining too much....LOL...the awards nite was really fun.I really had a great time.I got to streak my hair red and all.....just came home btw...am so darn worn outz now....

This week has been real crazy.Dealin with frenz and preassures of rehersals.Running around and all.Hectic weeks are real good....(:P)....Oh and not forgettin unexpected thingz happening and all...am dancing around too much lately....lol.....dancin happily anyway....

Well I've come to where I wanted to be and it feels so damn good.
It's good to know that thingz have their way of straighning up.
So you could say I had one fuckin good week!!!!!!!

Punkish Lover Outz~

No comments: