Friday, November 11, 2005

Lessons are learned daily baby

[Mood: Tired/Kinda Upset]
[Music: Get It Together - Indie Arie]

When your caught which so much going on,
You'll feel like your drowning alive,
That's how I feel rite now,
Am lost and out in the bitter cold.

What have I got to do to prove to you that you matter to me,
And what have I got to do to show you that I have changed and no more like you,
When will you see me as me?
When will you learn to accept the real me without being bitter about it.

Haven't you done enought damage?
And isn't time to fix thingz up,
When I need you to be there?
Why is hurting me your main aim.

I guess it doesn't take long to know who your real frenz are,
Cause the truth will show sooner or later,
And I know now that I should show how much my real homies matter to me,
Lessons are learned daily in your life baby....

No comments: