Friday, June 06, 2008

Break Anotha

[Music: The Essential Bands - Heart Attack]

P.S: This was on 23rd May...I realized I didn't post.*bah*

Went to skool since its the last day and all.I thought I would end up reading for the whole day and didn't mind so much since I haven't done so in a while and my birthday gift from esther has not been touched.But instead I was entertained for the whole day by random people which was quite enjoyable.Mostly eddy actually and joey.We ended up making speechs for the osmmys (grammy/oscars) and ended up roleplaying with rachel and zoe..haha..which was rather intersting.Therefore I only ended up reading one chapter of my "Northanger Abbey"...*bah*...

My sis and Sonya left with Zoe cause they were following her home and going to pyramid.I hanged out with rachey,elliot,sheryln and marielle while waiting for benji to come.Sheryln was explaining what a condom was...ROFL..I've never come across such an explanation ever! For once he was early!..haha..I booked tickets for "Indiana Jones" but since we were 5 minutes late we couldnt get those but the cinema was pretty empty so we managed to get it anywayz.

Since my parents were fans of the series,they insisted we watched all of it.Dad got the collector's edition dvd.So we watched it all in 2days.Therefore I was kinda familiar with the characters and such.But really it was not up to expectation or maybe my expectations for too high.Harrison Ford was wayy too old,the scene in the amazon forest was wayy to fake and no one survies fallin over 3 waterfalls!!! And the worst part of all was the...ALIENS! I felt it was a bit of National Treasure and AVP mix into one flick..ish ish.And again it was a 2 hr flick.Lately I realized I've been watching flicks the day it premiers.haha.how cool is tht :D

It was already 7 something after the movie and went to uncle lim's to grab a bite.Then headed off to the Republic.I was fickle minded on what to get and he just went for the beer.Finally I decided on a "sex on the beach" since it sounded so hott and all.I think it vodka and a few other stuff inside.There was just this long list that I cant remember.lol.Seriously my drink so superr yummy!

He sent me,sonya and my sis to sonya's place and we chilled there till about 12 something.I was really dead tired by the time I got home..

This was first outing after my whole S.A.T lockdown.

I feel so FREE...!

xoxo

No comments: