Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Fluffy Clouds!

[Music: 8MM - Liar]

My studying hours have been switched to the wee hours of morning.
It's not that I don't do any work during the day but the all out "concentrating" stuff is done at that time

I heart caffaine
Wander if the whole early aging crap is true
If so I dont give a damn
I love coffee wayy to much

I don't have much work tonite but I don't seem tired

And yes it 2:30 a.m

Since I don't go to the gym that much,I decided to do a routine at home.I've alwayz wanted to try pilates newayz
Have been doing it for a week
Feelin effin healthy now!
And sore...

Lately I've been hooked to online shopping websites.Mostly clothing and decided to give it a try.
Got a pair of leggings..its shimerry :))

Now all I need is the baby doll dress...!!

I never knew there existed the perfect combition of my two favourite things
Caramel and rum n raisin!!!!!!!
How cool is tht rite =D
Resulting in a sugar high/hyper Ezreena!!

Got the school mag the other day
Good job rachey!
I like the arrangment of the piccys and all on my article..!

My msn is being such a bitch lately
*bah*

Off to bed deariez!

L.O.V.E

No comments: