Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Season Finales and School Work

[Music: Ashlee Simpson - Ragdoll]


Okies so my S.A.T scores came up a while back.
Forgot if I put them in my updates till I checked out and saw that I didnt.lol
Newayz...
So I was randomly checking mail and such and then realized I got my U.S timing all wrong and that it was already out
*bah*
I was super nervous to log in and such and then when the page loaded,I did the math and
*jeng jeng*
I got 1470!
Writing: 500
Critical Reading:500
Math: 470


I knew my math was gonna pull me down.
Cursed geometry!


Well am quite pleased with them though I did expect 1500 but I guess all the crazy nights did pay off.


Currently rushing my books.I've got until beginning of July.
Around 12 left I think..
I can't believe I have more science than math
*ish ish*


Am boredd
Besides schoolwork my tv shows are all done with its season
I mean the writer's strike just got over and its already season finale!! WTH
But I'm pleased with both the endings.
On greys..Meridth and McDreamy are FINALLY back!!!! In your face Rose!!!!
And on OTH it was left in suspense yetz again...
An elope marriage to Vegas call...three people pick up the phone
So that's tht..


I'm gonna go raid my fridge for hersheys..
Hopefully theres some
Especially the Cookies n Cream!


xoxo

No comments: