Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad And A Early Father's Day!!

[Music: Augustana - Lonely People]

It was dad's birthday day today and since it was father's day and all this month I decided to cook for him.Being the good daughter I am :P

I have no idea why but this year I've been cooking quite a bit.First I made grill fish with mint sauce.Then it was tacos which I was soo pleased with! This time I decided to make prawn salad for starters,chicken chop for main course and apple pie for dessert.

Started at 10 something in the morning with the apple pie and Ashlee Simpson's I Am Me.And when I was halfway done I realized there wasn't enough crust.The same situation repeated 3 times! I was startin to get really fustrated..*bah*..but it was finally done.And it turned out to into this..





After the baking was done.My mum came into the kitchen and said she's never gonna let me in again.haha.It was in a mess so she helped clean up.lol.Then I did the salad followed by the chicken.For side dishes was mash potatoes and corn.So that took pretty much the whole afternoon.


This was daddy's cake. It was a superr yummy mango cake!




So here is dinner:




Well dad was very happy and am glad!



Happy Birthday daddy!
Thank you for everything you've done.Especially for all the lovely hesheys and GUESS stuff you alwayz get me when you go overseas :P
But mostly for all your love!
I love you!!!


P.S: Happy Early Father's Day..!


No comments: