Sunday, June 29, 2008

Of Shoe Sizes and Billionaires

Name : Ezreena David

Sisters : One

Brothers : One

Shoe size : Size 6 and sometimes 7

Height : Slightly over 4 ft I think...

Where do you live : Subang Jaya

Favourtie Drinks : Starbucks Caramel Frapuccino,Cranberry juice,Kiwi yogurt drinks

Have you ever been on a plane : Yupz

Swam in the ocean : Yea...I love the ocean! :)

Fallen asleep in school : Haha..yes..did that quite a bit last year

Broken someone's heart : Yea and am not proud of it..

Fell off your chair : Somehow..yes

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : ummm..I think I did but I forgot for whom..

Saved e-mails : Yea

What is your room looks like : Disoriented!

What is the last thing you ate : Dim Sum

Ever had Chicken pox : Nopez and thank God! I was vaccinated :D

Sore throat : Yea

Stitches : Nope

What's right beside you : Math 1009...I shall do the test 2nite!!

Do you believe in love at first sight : Nopez..infactuation at first sight

Like picnics : Yea,when its not soo humid

Who was the last person you danced with : umm...I cant remember..lol

Last made you smile : Kc

Today did you talk to someone you like: Yea..I obviously like people I talk to

Do you eat healthy : I really really try...

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Yea

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : It really depends on my mood.

Are you confident : Occasionaly

5 things I was doing 10 years ago : Celebrated my 8th birthday
- Watching the Little Lulu Show...she was so cool!
- Making sure I did my homework
- Reading "Nancy Drew"
- Playing masak masak with my sister
- Listening to Faith Hill

5 things on my to-do list today : It's 10 p.m already..
- Finish up my 1009
- Do the 1009 test
- Blog
- Give my dog a bath
- Organize my pictures

5 snacks I enjoy :
- Hersheys!
- Popcorn
- Gummy Bears
- Famous Amos cookies
- Roller Coasters!

5 thing I would do if I were a billionaire :
- Get Loius Vuitton bag and shoes!!!
- Get Marc Jacobs to design a superb dress,shoe and bag for me
- Vacant in Cabo
- Go to UCLA
- Buy Patrick Dempsey for a day! :P

5 of my bad habits :
- Procrastination!!!!!
- I run away from my emotions
- I spend wayy to much time online
- Daydreamnin
- Fickle minded-ness during shopping..I cant stick to one choice

5 people to tag :
- Jason
- Zoe
- Sharu
- Sonya
- Kent

No comments: