Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's About 6 Things

6 things I'm passionate about:
1. Music
2. Reading
3. Writing
4. One Tree Hill
5. Friends
6. Family

6 things I say too often:
1. Shit..
2. WTH!
3. And all..
4. Damn
5. Dude
6. OMG!

6 books I've read recently:
1. A Walk To Remember
2. The Notebook
3. Northanger Abbey
4. Memoirs of a Geisha
5. My math book
6. My science book

6 songs I could listen to over & over again:
1. Ashlee Simpson - Little Miss Obesessive
2. Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown - No Airr
3. Nelly Furtado - Try
4. Snowpatrol - Chasing Cars
5. Mat Kearney - Undeniable
6. Flo Rida - Low

6 things I learnt for the past year:
1. Love with all your heart
2. Never Regret!
3. Inner strength takes you places you've never dreamt off
4. Life is not alwayz pretty..Accept on extremely rare occasions
5. Hardwork pays off
6. Everyone comes into your life for a purpose and when its time to let go...Let go..

6 people to tag:
1. Rachey
2. Jason..since I know you did it :P
3. Peter
4. Zoe
5. Sharu
6. Christine

No comments: