Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Added to the Download List...

My new tv show obssesion:



Thiru has been trying to get me to watch it for quite a while now but since I'm hooked to 3 others,I didnt exactly want one more. But I was bored and decided to see what its all about.After one episode I was craving for more! Currently am on my 5th episode!



Its about the lives of the elite of uppereast side Manhattan from the prospective of a girl no one knows who exactly, who runs this gossip website and calls herself gossip girl.Am not sure if they're showing it here but if they do it would be censored wayy too much.Thats why I hate watching any series on tv cause of all the censorship and commercials.It gets rather annoying after a while.I've got quite a bit to catch up, since their showing season 2 in the U.S and its nearly done.

The cast is seriously hott!! All of them are but my favourite are Blake Lively cause of her awesome blonde hair. She was the one from "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"
And Ed Westwick.He has this really hot sexayy way of speaking..Sorta of British but not exactly..


I should get a book from the series and check it out.Am not sure how many books are there in it though...

Am off to continue my marathon!

No comments: