Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Beginning of the Weekend and Awards Night 2008

Usually on Saturdays I only functioned afternoon but I had to be at Rachey's place at around 3 something so I woke up early, sent my maid off and got ready. A bunch of us decided to go to Awards Night mostly because we thought Shaun was graduating but thts another story...

Went to rachey's place around 3 something and catched up.


The awards night was starting at 4:30 but because we roll like rockstarts we went there mariah carey timing..haha..silas picked us up.I sorta forgot how awesome his driving is! After getting lost for a bit we reached there nearly at 6. Just in time for the last few peformance and graduation.


After that was our usual camwhorin sessions:


This piccy is lovely :)



This was for Rachey's project...lol


My Gurlz

Me and Kc..seeing her after a loong while

Me and Rachel Q

Rachey,me and Abel

Rachel,Me,Kc and Esther

Me,Kc and Esther


Graduates!:

Jo Wee


Denise and I

Take 2!

Kent

After the photo session, a few of us went to Murni for dinner.Nigel,Brando and his fren joined us.I'm really startin to like the food there so service is superr slow..



Later Yew Tian sent me to pyramid.On the way there..Rachey and I had a camwhorin moment! What are outings without our camera lovin moment! :D








Meet a fren at Republic for drinks and went home around 11 something or so.It was real good to see everyone after such a loong time.I really missed ya darlinz!


xoxo

No comments: