Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Over-Caffained Perhaps

I've messed up my biological clock..!!


I've only been a max of 3 hours of sleep the last few nights and I think this is going to on until the end of next week...*bah*
My body is not taking this insane-ness and am on the verge of a flu
Superrr bad timing to fall sick!..


Am not sure if this is possible but am over-caffained
All I've been drinking this last few dayz is coffee
Cause I've been trying to cut down on the red bull
Health-concious!..haha


Note to self: Next sem work on ALL projects wayyy before the due date and not hours before!!


My math and computing test are tomorrow.Am nervous..mostly about my math though!! I hate any form of add maths! And calculas and not to mention geometry!


Off to bond with my notes..


xoxo

No comments: