Friday, October 31, 2008

Stranded on Halloween

So am stranded in college currently..*bah*
I should be doing my english report but am wayy to lazy..
Gosh I have soooo much to do this weekend.....!
My weekend is rather packed with assaignments and revisions


I can't wait for my 2 week break!!
But then I'll be having bahasa kebangsaan classes still..ish ish
So its not exactly a break..
And I have class in December!!!!..WTF laaaaaa


On the bright side, I found out today that I get a month off in the beginning of next year.Weeeeee! Maybe I should take a trip to New zealand. I have an uncle there so perhaps..hmmm..Lately I've been wanting to take an alone vaca. Seems like a pretty interesting idea..


By the way:
Happy Halloween everyone!


Sadly there are no trick or treating around here. One of the reason is because Asians are cheap la basically..haha


Am sleep deprived and hungry...
I have not had breakfast or lunch..and its already 4pm
The problem is I have no idea what am in the mood to eat...
Decisions..decisions


I'm off to tend to my pet on pet society...its addictive la!


xoxo

No comments: