Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Burning Up!

[Jason Mraz - Wordplay]


Am down with the cold yetz again...



And miracously I manage to survive a whole day at college with a fever. The weird part was everytime I was burnin up the song Jonas Brother's Burnin up pops in my head and start laughing out to loud to myself.Yea I was freakin ppl out quite a bit! haha I kept falling asleep in stats but Ben was like a freakin alarm the whole time! I would have gotten an M.C and just bummed at home but I had to go today cause of the computing test.I did manage to study for a bit the night before and early morning. Somehow. Worked on the stats project during lunch and did some more revision.


The computing test was rather un-test like. Everyone was complaining cause it was kinda difficult. So the lecturer was nice enough to give us some hints here and there. Though it did not really help.Manage to finish most of the paper and came off early. And went back to the library to get some rest before math.As usual math tutorials are alwayz noisy.Somehow everyone gets hyper for the last class of the day...


Came home and slept till bout 7.And went to the clinic..


Am plainly aching and burnin up!
I've been feelin like a junkie this last 2 dayz with the amount of cold medication I've been taking.I tried to do the whole preventive thing before hand..*bah*


Gonna get more rest and hope the medication kicks in soon..

No comments: