Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In Need of a Reality Check

[Music: Mat Kearney - All I Need]

I'm plainly and wonderfully fustrated!!

MOSTLY WITH MYSELF

I think sometimes deep down I expect a "One tree Hill" scene to happen to me. With the indie music playing in the background making the moment perfect.And Ta-da! Everything works out perfectly the way I pictured it.I really need a knock of reality....

Am in serious need of some Magic

Caramel!

And Hersheys right about now.

Now I know why I usually keep my thoughts to myself.It's for a darn good reason. I wish I did not blab so much these dayz. I miss the gurl that kept all her thoughts to herself! I really don't like this new me that states her thoughts precisely out in the open..

I just feel soooooo complicated/annoyed/ and just Arggghh!

Ok am gonna stop now...I just really needed to rant!

So THERE!

xoxo

No comments: