Monday, October 27, 2008

Of Weekends, Open Houses and Books

The last week has been rather relaxed. There hasnt been much or that much classes either. On monday, there was only one class.At the end of the day. So the whole day we just bummed around and facebooked! I really felt unproductive.

The rest of the week went by in a breezy. On thursday, we did our Malaysian Studies presentation. It went pretty well,maybe half of the class was not present. So that meant no unecessary questions.

Friday was my usual "sleep and relax" routine. My weekend was spent mostly eating, thats how I remember most of it actually..haha.Saturday was lil hectic.I was out all day. Went to dad's collegues Hari raya lunch. The rendang was real good! I havent had malay food for a while so I enjoyed myself. Then mum had something at church so i convinced dad to go to MPH cause I was feeling like going on a book shopping spree and they were having some sorta sale. I got about 5 books! All the ones that I've been craving for lately:
















I have yet to get the Twilight series though. Oh and some Nicholas Sparks books. This shopping spree was just as fulfilling as a clothing/shoe one!

Hanged at the church office,wating for mum to finish.Thank goodness I had Enrique with me and Jason to bother..love ya dear!..Sunday was just the usual. There's this guy who started coming to my church and he plays the piano. His sooo freaking good!! And he plays by ear! Makes me feel like I've only done Grade 1 in organ or something. Its just that I cant play without my notes. No notes I die! I panic and forget everthing!! *bah* Oh and he looks like Harry Potter! Seriously!!

On Monday, I went to the gym. There was this 70 something yr old western guy who was carrying seriously heavy weights. I was soo fascinated by him!! I just hope he didnt notice my staring..haha..he must have thought I have really odd taste in man! :P At night, there was a Deepvali open house. More food! And there was awesome firecrackers as well. Where do they get these la! I wantttt!


After going to all the open houses and such, I've learned that in this country we get the chance to experience so many diff cultures and awesome food..thts the best part! I just love different cuisnies we have. *currently having a patriotic moment*

After this weekend..I think I need to go back to the gym again sometimes this week!

I <3 lovely cuisine!

No comments: