Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catchups and Musicals

[Music: Akon - Right Now]

I decided to be sorta hardworking today.Went to college at about 9 something.Did some stats revision and a bit of the computing assignment. I was suppose to meet up with Ben but he msged me at 4am and ruined a very awesome dream!! *ur not forgivin for it btw* and told me he was suffering from insomnia and begged to come at 10..so I decided to be nice and it was 4am anywayz..I did not wanna argue with him!! :D Apparently he only suffers from insomnia when we have early morning meeting sessions la...*bah*...so then he comes around 10 something we do like a bit of work and I called Benji to see what time his coming and he was like 5 minutes away. So I left Ben with trignometry..*am sorry I forgot to mention to you am leavin early la*

We went to Mid Valley. Since it was around 11 something we got parking. Went and got tickets and we just walked around. Hanged out at the Gardens and catched. It's been a few months since we last catched up. Missed you dear! Then we had lunch at Chilli's and I had quesadillas!! Tt's been a while since I last had it..I really wanna learn to make them though..

We went and watched:



I somehow convinced him that it wouldnt be too torturous..haha..Well it was pretty good actually specially the choregraphy and music.It really stepped up,its just that the storyline was rather predictable. I kinda expected more and I have to admit I found some parts rather cheesy...


We had a drink at the Seed cafe and he dropped me off at college.Did a little more work at the library, got home around 6 something.I was superr dead tired. I came home and dropped dead on my bed and woke up at 8. I was totally dead sleepin to the point that I had no dreams..haha..thats when I know am just super tired.


Finals are 2 weeks!!!! I'm fuckin freakin out!!! Tests are this week and the next.A whole bunch of assaignments are due as well, thank goodness its mostly group stuff.


Prediction: There's really gonna be a lack of updates and am gonna be missin from the face of the planet for a while darlinz...I'll check back whenever I can ya..


-Soon To Be A Geek-
xoxo

No comments: