Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The 400th

My 400th Post!!!!

After 2 years plus...okies this clearly shows that am lacking updates!..haha

Nehowz lately I've been on a roll though.I've been trying to update at least once a day and so far so good..*proud moment*..

My day was very the usual.There was English and Math.Oh and I realized that my due dates are closing in and procrastination is really not good idea so I shall began working..this weekend! Haha..After lunch was in the library supposedly I was suppose to work on my Malaysian Studies Project but I got sidetracked to this site that Rachey recommended.It' called everthing2.com.Any registered user can post on it and it's about random ideas and thoughts about life lessons and such.Real amusin stuff! I found relatable stuff that made me feel rather sane! :D

Came home around 3 something and I was determined to go get a haircut today.I 've been telling myself this for a loong time now so yay to determine me! Haircuts alwayz help clear my head.Seriously I just get all calm and thoughtful..*bah*... and I go through realization periods! Weird as that sounds...It doesn't look that much different though.Just more layers..I didn't feel very daring kies..!

tra-la-la

Was experimentating with Enrique's cam just now.I finally learned how to use it properly!! Lol.I know la am not that tech savvy geek as am suppose to be..this coming from a "computing student"..

Introducing Little Miss Obesessive's Camwhorin Moments:











-xoxo-

No comments: