Thursday, November 06, 2008

From Revisons to the Cinema

[Madonna - Die Another Day]


Well we have a sorta study break for a day! So most of us decided to meet up at 10 but the meeting turned out to be at about 11 something. I got "I'll be late" smses at 10 when I woke up which didnt make me feel bad..lol

Meet up with Ben and we wee attempting to study stats when his un-geek ways kicked in and he suggested we go watch a movie. So I argeed cause the whole studying thing wasnt working newayz,suggested to Prem and we left to pyramid.

We went and got tickets and Rishi,Nabeel and his gf joined us. I was super hungry but I had to make do with popcorn..*bah*

We watched :
Among all the James Bond actors. Daniel Craig is my favourite! The following is a celebrity crushy moment, you have been warned!! *He does look so freaking fake with an over dose of botox. Specially in this movie, he looks old and tired. But his still soo damn sexayyy! Gosh am so in love with his freaking gorgeous blue eyes!!!!!*
The storyline was not up to expectation though. And the theme song was horrendous!! Gosh it sounded rather painful... Somehow I think I expected more for the whole revenge thing to have lotz of killing and the way he found the people who killed his gurl was rather quick but the bond girl was pretty hot. And the hand to hand combat scenes were good but they should have destroyed more cars...!

After the movie, we had this tea party thing that was sorta complusary. A professor from RMIT was visiting and apparently it was tea party. We reached a half hour late and it ended in half an hour..lol...Then we had sort of a tea. Had our usual facebooking session at the lab after and I went home around 5 something or so.

Well finals are next week and I got my math test 2 paper back today and the score shows that I need improvement and I mean serious improvement!

I better go sort my notes.They're everywhere!

xoxo


No comments: