Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Breath of Air

[Music: Chris Brown - Superhuman]

Am freeeeee!!!

Weeeeeee~

Finals are officially over today! With my malaysian studies papar being the last paper. It wasnt too bad, I just hope I pass though and I think I kinda of gave the wrong info on my essay. The essay was what actions did the British take after the Japanease left and I think I mixed up a whole bunch of info into this rojak essay...hahaha..hope they pity the unmalaysian and let her through!

So am off for about 2 weeks and then I start a new sem on the 1st of december.How fucking lame is tht!! *bah*

Plans for holz:

1. Work out (jog,get my ass to the gym or start back on pilates)
2. Start on my reading list...beginning with P.S I Love you3. Burn all my tv shows into dvds..I soo dont wanna run out of space again!
4. Clean my room and sort out all my notes..they're everywhere! My room is in an absolute wreck.Mostly cause my maid is away for 2 weeks and also cause i've just been to crazily busy to organize anything.
5. Keep my word on helping mum around the house
6. Bake!

The above are guidelines that I'll try my best to keep or at least attempt...

I'm gonna go catch up on much needed sleep

xoxo

No comments: