Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Orginal Threesome!

[Mood: Cheeky]
[Music: Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head]


Met up with Esther and Jason on Wednesday.They both just flew down from the land down under.Jason flew in last week and esther this monday.Gosh hav I missed them both!! But its great tht we've manage to keep in contact.It did feel like we've been apart so we've manage to keep each other updated bout whts happenin in our lives


I went to pyramid at 2 something.Christine met with me first and then we saw the Ben's.Chatted with them n then Esther showed.Jason came an hour later..haha...he was suppose 2 be there first! We had lunch at Uncle Lim's cause Esther couldnt take anymore western food..lol..catched up and then we decided to check up whts on theater...We decided to watch HeartBreak Kid since the only other choice is Alvin and the Chipmunks.Esther and Jason wanted to get some presents.So we went to find kids clothing toys and decided hav fun with the baby hats..haha













Got some gifts and then we saw this super loong line for J Co doughnuts...Christine was tellin us how wonderful it is so we decided to join the line...guess while chattin we didnt realize time go by.The doughnuts looks soo pretty!





They were ABSOLUTELY delicious! Then high sugar intake lead to a lil camwhorin session






























Then Esther left cause she had to go somewhere.So Jason,me and Christine watched the movie.It was rather amusin n sick funny..haha...Jason was like I told we should hav watched Alvin and the Chipmunks..!.We had a drink at A&W,then shopped for more gifts.I called daddy to get me n this is how convo went


Daddy: Can't pick u up la..we're in klang havin dinner


Me: But the mall is closin!!!


Mum:*yellin behind*...we're enjoyin hazelnut coffee n fruitcake in front of the christmas tree n your missin out dear!!


Me: That doesnt sound like klang *ish*


Dad: Why should I pick u up?


Me: Cause you know u luv me!!


Dad: I'll pick u up in 10 minutes


Me: *beams*..kies!!


That line alwayz works...LOL...alwayz!!...so he came n got me 5 minutes after Jason.I had a spenldid time with them!!! Was sooo worn out n whtmore there was service the next day.So I was entertainin my neighbours with my organ playin at 12am..lol...My neighbours luv me!


~XoXo~

No comments: