Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year That Was

[Mood: Thoughtful]
[Music: Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love]

It's New Year's Eve and am in reminscing mode.I can't believe a year has passed by ever so fast.It seems like I just celebrated the New Year of 07.

This year I would say has been a very educational year for me.I've learned sooo much and grown.And the whole process has not been easy on me.I mean I've gone through everything from depression to a break down.Lost myself along the way and cried a river.But am grateful for it all in a way.

My challenges started from June onwards.Startin with the break up and all.That was my lowest point this year.But am grateful for the endless support from the people I love.And I've learned to lean on myself sometimes.Guess emotional independence kicked in this year.I learned tht ppl dont change no matter how much you sacrifce n give.They are who they are.They may put this temporary mask for a while but the deep down the core never changes.Also I found out tht good things don't come immediately after a bad thing...sometimes horrible things come after bad things just to see how you withstand.I was put through tht as well.For a while I kinda lost hope on good things as well...I'm hopin to find tht this new year.


I learned tht ppl aren't always wht they seem.Even the closest fren can feel differently for you and only show one side of how they feel for you.Sometimes frenship is just a one side thing and *frenz forver* doesnt really mean forver.But I learned tht the phrase "Life doesn't give you the people you want. it gives you the people you need to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you; to make you into the person you were meant to be" is sooo true.I guess these ppl were sent to me to make me who I am today.

Resolutions I've completed this yr:

1.Study Really Really Hard(Diddn't feel like it though..hehe0
2.Graduate!!(I can't believe I did it)
3.Makin a Difference In Someone's Life(A person told me this..I was sooo touched by it)

Well I'm proud I accoplished a couple of things this yr.It was been a crazy roller coaster ride.Well I know it's gonna be a start of a new adventure from here on.

~Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you,They're supposed to help you discover who you are~

No comments: