Monday, December 17, 2007

The Continous Storm

[Mood: Upset]
[Music: I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance]

I have no idea what is it.The rain clouds decided to bring along all its bad luck along or just plain bad karma I suppose....I think Ppl decided that I haven't been hurt enough already for this year.I'm tryin 2 put it all behind me and be happy with whats before me.But its not easy as it sounds..

First I had to deal with the whole I can't be frenz with you no longer cause we're different material wise.WTH! is that suppose 2 mean..I mean after all this years and after all we've been through.You cant just say tht and say you wanna stay away from me....U know the truth is I actually teared after hearin that.I mean we were sooo close.She was like a sister to me and it hurts like hell when you say shit like tht and the best part of it all is tht u sound so cool with it.One fine day you say "u know why I dont sms u much anymore thts cause we're different"And when asked wht kinda difference,you giv me bullshit answers.And wht do u expect me say..."Oh yea cool..so Goodbye n cya"....Am not kinda person!I cant get ppl outta my life just like tht...especially someone so close.But here's the truth and as hard as it is for me I know its the way it should be ..if I didnt mean as much to you as you did 2 me..And our friendship didnt matter one single bit to you...You so damn well dont deserve my friendship!


And when that's done with...Then there's the "I think its cool 2 say something to everyone cause I know it will hurt you" crap.Its really amazing how a person can look and seem so very kind and decent on the outside and be so cruel and cold deep down.I somehow knew you weren't a nice person but then there I went again refusin to listen to my concious...*sheesh*.....I was really hurt.Why would a person do such a thing? How can a person be so cruel? Do you really lack tht much braincells!! I was really shocked,hurt and super mad at the same time.Well first I just sat in a daydream..ventin out the shock for a while and then the hurt poured out and finally the mad kicked in along with a whole lot of screamin along with it...the worst part of it all...*jeng jeng*...I hav to see this person soon enough!!...*bah*..gosh do I feel like drivin a bullet through his head!..I know it sounds effin violent but I really cant help it...Am mad and hurt at the same time!


It's been one thing after the other constantly lately.But I'm learnin to accept tht bad things happen and sometimes all at once and you have to learn to accept them and just try your best get past them all.You can't sit and mop bout it nor can you sit and curse at the world.All you can do is suck it all in,learn from them and move on.And thats exactly wht am doin....!

No comments: