Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas!

[Mood: Joyous]
[Music: Jessica Simpson ft Ashlee Simpson - Drummer Boy]

Itz my fav time of the year...Christmas!!!! I love everything bout it.The cookies,gifts,shoppin,fruit cakes,turkey,crowds,gingerbread man,wine and loadz more. Am a totaly tradition person and a very strict one at tht!My family trado starts on the 24th where we hav a family meal.Open presents after midnight and frenz n family over on christmas day.On the 26th we head to my grandparents in seremban.Followed by meetin with family from my mum's side. I really enjoy the family time and the atmosphere of it all.

Helped mum out in the kitchen yesterday..havent done tht in a long time...Mum was happy tht I had reformed this yr...hehe...Dinner was fun and then had service after tht...Came home aroun 1,open gifts then...We'll this yr my gifts included dressed from my aunt and grandma and from my parents...*jeng jeng jeng*...A Limited Edition GUESS BAG!!!!!!!...I was literary screamning away!!!!!!...hahaha..Enjoyed coffee and mum's fruit cake after tht.I woke up aroun 11.Dad was practically bangin on my door.He was like "Santa Claus got you another GUESS bag but u missed it"...LOL...haha..Seriously I never believed in santa claus even as a kid.I was wayyy smarter then tht! (:P)


It hasn't been a smooth ride this yr but am lookin past it all and am thankful for things I have.This season am thankful for love am surrounded by and the joy n peace I have.Truly I believe am blessed!


Merry Christmas to All!!!!!
Hope you have blessed with loadz of love,peace and joy this season
Have a rockin one!
-Loadz of Love-
~XoXoXoXo~

No comments: