Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Two Week's Updates

I know I've been kinda of a bum n not updatin..haha...but heres a recap of the last two weeks...with piccys!!...

Sunday was usual at church..Went to the Ikano and the Curve...seriously the curve looks soooo chrismasy!...the lights n trees..hehe...got more christmas deco at ikea..its family trado..n dad got ever more candles..after tht went to the Curve and had dinner..the bbq chicken was real good!..


The pretty lights..!

Mum n dad

I hav no idea wht my bro is tryin 2 do


Mummy n I!



On Wednesday I started with dance pratice at church.My christmas alwayz starts with this tradition. It does take time and loadz of energy and a serious amount of patience but I really enjoy it and it makes me happy to see the kidz enjoyin...After tht had lunch with my uncle n aunt...then mum,aunt,sis and I headed to Summit.We went to Secret Recipe and pigged out..lolz..we had cakes and caramel blend...seriously there is such a thing as over caramelization!..I was sufferin from sugar rush after tht..haha.


The effect of caramelization..!











I absolutely adore the caramel blend..!

On thursday went to K.L n was there till bout evening.Came back by bus and it was rainin crazilyy..came home all wet..haha..it was fun..Went to cell tht nite..Kc came along..went to Tanjong after tht..came home 12 somethin..stayed up till 2 n then wake up at 5.Was leavin to Ipoh for a short holz..slept mostly throughout the drive..reched there aroun 10 something.Had dim sum for breakie n then went to the water park there.Gosh seriously the surroundings is just lovely.Checked in the hotel aroun 6,had a nap n then went for dinner.I just lovee goin to Ipoh for the popiah...haha..crashed aroun 1 somethin after watchin some weird malaysian reality tv show...


Had breakfast at the hotel and then left to KL.Reached home,onlined/unpacked...multitaskin is alwayz an adventure...went to Hannah's house warmin.They had good food btw.Turkey n fruit cake...felt so in the season!..loadz of ppl from skool came..camwhored a while n then watched Russel Peters after tht...Seriously the guyy is such an ass !!..like wht he says his says is soo very true..he really has an observant eye!..haha


After church left to MidValley.Sis wasnt well n mum went elsewhere with aunt.So it was just me,bro n daddy.The deco is loveeely!..went to MPH to look for the carol book n it seems it hasnt arrived..then wth! put it on the pamphlet..*bah*..had lunch at some cafe...then I got a cute top from FOS....came home n slept...chilled for pretty much the rest of the day...

The rest of the week was a bore...Had more dance practice n all...On wednesday went to Ikano..current new fav hang out spot...shopped!!..I got more shoes n oversized shades...I'm runnin out of space for my shoes...*bah*..N I need more diff sorta shades...haha..spent pretty much the whole day there....was super worn out...


That's pretty much it...its gonna be crazily busy from now on.Am excited!


Currently down with the flu


*ickz*


And am also voiceless...


My odd sign language rockz!


~XoXo~

No comments: