Sunday, December 16, 2007

Enchanted

[Mood: Dreamy]
[Music:Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood]

He has shiny blonde hair and striking blue eyes.He mets you and you realize you hav so much in common...He whisks you away into the sunset and you live...HAPPILY EVER AFTER..!

We were practically fed with this kinda stories as a kid.Mostly thankz to Disney...and in our minds there was this picture..when the time was right..they will be a happy ever after.But as we got older...all of a sudden reality hits and u experience heartache,pain and disappointments...n u realize after a while there isnt such a thing as a happily ever after...all those stories were a mere illusion that we were suppose to keep or aim for but its near to impossible in the world these dayz.

Watchin Enchanted made me come up with this thought.I havent watched this kinda flicks for a looongest of time now.Now at 17,I realized how beautiful that dream seemed.Now its something you know will happen if the stars are in perfect alignment,fate lovez u and a shooting star falls at your feet...haha...ok so maybe am overexaggerating but you really cant blame me.I've seen too many heartbreaks,isappointments and cried myself to sleep wayy too many times...tht beautiful picture seems kinda impossible to me lately..*bah*..

Well watching tht flick kinda made me smile for tht moment.I realized how I use to so assurinly know am gonna get my happily ever after..I guess thats wht disney does.It gives u hope and something to look forward 2....The movie wasa classic fairy tale with a pinch of the modern world.The songs wer cute and Patrick Dempsy made it wayyyy better.Gosh I have this gigantic crush on him!!!...His super cute!!!..The lead actress did a good work from the transformation from cartoon to real life as well..I really enjoyed the flick!..










Here's the reason why I wanted to watch Enchanted sooo much!!...Isn't he incredibly hottt!




Patrick Dempsey in Grey's Anatomy as Derek Shepherd



His sooooo SEXY!

No comments: