Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Passin Dayz

[Mood: Daydream]
[Music: What Goes Around..Comes Around - Justin Timberlake]


So the other day Daniel yee decided to pop by without notice...haha...my maid came up and said a fren of urs is here...I thot who in the world...He showed up with a college fren of his.Nice guy..we chatted online n all.Went to kopitiam..they had exams comin up and all.So did tiy bit of work.While me and his fren were chattin,he was watchin movies on the guy's laptopWe hanged there the whole evenin cause it was rainin crazily...haha...They dropped us home arou five.


Well the rest of the week was spent goin out to Subang Parada or practices.Yes I went to subang parade 3 times last week.Do not ask me why but we did.First was on Sunday,then on Wednesday and on Thursday.Mum wanted to get something..am not quite sure wht though.I got another dress.Its sooo freakin quite.It has this whole 70's looks..! Spurgled on it...Itz 200..haha..but totally worth it!


I've been spendin loadz of time in the malls lately.It been Ikano and the Curve a lot lately as well.It's been shoppin n eat loadz..haha..this is wht Christmas does to ya..haha.So Jason is down n he drops by with Samuel.We hav bunch.Thts cause we were suppose 2 meet at pyramid but i overslept n woke up at noon.Went to a mamak n catched up.It was great seein him again after the longest of time.My christmas party at church was the next day.I was nervous bout the dance but it went real well.The kids were so excited bout it n did well.I had great time workin with them...hehe..it was fun n it felt tht I did a good deed..!!


Am gonna go bum aroun somemore.Happy Holz ya'll!!




No comments: