Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Day and First Pictures

Am procrastinating.
I have Malaysian studies quiz tomorow and its worth 20%!


If I fail...
My excuse: I never did it before!!


My concious are clear :)

I'm still confused if Singapore is on the north side of Malaysia or is it Thailand?..hmmm

At college today,there was a talk from two companies on Internship and they made it compulsory.I dont really see the point of it.Let us get thorugh the foundation first k!

One guy was from a average It company, there another was from a gaming. It was for 2hrs but somehow time flew by.The second was rather intersting though.Apparently this gaming company is creating a multiplayer game based on some malaysian myth.Looks kinda cool..

Did a little camwhorin today...

Heres the class! Mostly at least:


This is KD.His from China.Oh and his very smart! He finished his math quiz in 5 minutes and got a 10/10!

Benyamin!

Wei Joon

The one in red is Azrul and on the left is Rishi

This is Wei Leong ...There are 3 chinese guyz whos names start with "wei"
I hope this is the right one :P

Hamse!His from Norway and he possess the skills of debating till you give up and..haha..

Eric and Ben..Poserdome strike

This was suppose to be another poserdom strike...

Eric,Ben and my awesome camera skills :D

No comments: