Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A New Blog and The Week

[Music: Quietdrive - Rise From Ashes]

And so here I am checkin in.

I'm in stress mode with all the assignments rollin in and quizes.My math quiz wasn't too difficult but I got a 5/10....*sulkz*..I guess I managed through.Am disappointed.I really have to start putting in more effort! But thank goodness I didnt get the lowest..haha

Class is pretty usual.It's becoming quite entertaining actually.Though I get bullied quite a bit but I manage through.And so Monday during a study session at the library the idea of a class blog popped up up.
So here it is http://www.08-07-fc.blogspot.com/. Check it outz! It's still at work though.Pictures and profiles coming up soon.


The past two dayz I've been coming back at around 7.Today there was only English and Math.Most of us weren't paying much attention at math because its was at the lab and we were preoccupied with the blog and facebook applications.Even our math lecture Ms.Selina was curious about the blog.lol.

After class I was bored so I convinced Eric to go to pyramid.We had lunch at Secret Recipe.I had my apple crumble!! Wait or is it cheese apple crumble..hmmmm..Nehow he had moral test later in the afternoon so I went to the library to do some math tutorial but ended up falling asleep.Then he finishes his exam in less than half an hour!..haha..and we decided to go for a movie.It was either "The Stranger" which stars Liv Tyler or "Penelope" which features Reese Witherspoon. So I asked him to decide whos hotter :P We ended up watching "Penelope".


It seems like an average romantic comedy but it isnt! It's really nice.This movie is more on the whole loving yourself before loving another.I just lovedd the whole message sent across.It stares Christina Ricci.I like her! Loveee her eyes...hazel brown! The lead guy is pretty hot as well in the whole emo,rock musician wayy.Reese Witherspoon pruduced the flick but her role was effin short la..*sulkz* Overall it gets a B from me :)

Lately I've been watching a movie a week.haha.Last week before Malaysian studies, a few of us went and watched



Well it was the whole "scary movie" category.The whole funny in a perverted wayy.I have no idea why Justin Timberlake did this!!! *shesh*

So thats been me so farr.

Current addiction: Sims 2!

yes I know am a bit backwards la but wth...Thankz ben for the cd!!!

xoxo

No comments: