Thursday, September 18, 2008

Of Cheese cakes and Coffee

[Music: Lady Gaga - Just Dance]



I catched the "Other Boylen Girl" on Tuesday.The only reason was because it starred both Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johnson. Mostly cause of Natalie Portman..haha.Apparently half wayy through, I realiezed it was history I did! I clearly remember the name "Catherine of Aragon". It was very fasicating and easily remembered. It was about Queen Eliazabeth's mum and her family.I found it rather sad actually.How during that 17th century, people had not much say in their lives especially woman.Oh and also I realized that Scarlett Johnson seriously needs braces..haha.

College has been rather the usual.I really do enjoy my days yes even through the piling assaignments. It's been gruesomely long days though and am so freakin tired when I get back. The first thing I do is sleep and then study till about 3 a.m. I think I messed up my biological clock yetz again....

I got my Malaysian Studies results today.Am soo proud of me!! I got 11/10.I just passed...lolz.Still this is some proof that am a decent malaysian la.There was also a hardware workshop today. This was run by the seniors.And there was this cute uni student doing most of the talking.Ben taught he looked kinda like Jesse McCartney...! It wasn't very much interesting though..so ben and I ended up yapping bout cute boys. Then we decided on a camwhorin moment







I just got back and am here with a yummy-licious cheese cake..chillin

Savorin the cake with my headphones blarin....tra-la-la ~

I heart moments like this!

xoxo

No comments: