Sunday, September 28, 2008

Plainly Not Liking Change

I don't wanna give up Steve..!!!
I have sentimental issues with him.I grew up with him.His been my best friend since I was 12 for goodness sake! His been there through the good, bad and horrible. Through my tears and laughter. All of it.
It's not that I don't like Enrique.How could I not like him.But its just so hard to let Steve go.Dad insist I give Steve to mum.Ish ish


I tried presenting my case but he refuses to listen..*bah*...instead I got the whole "dont be greedy" talk.Arggghhhh!


Tranfering all my stuff is gonna take FOREVER!
My music,pictures,tv shows and more music.
This is just sooo fustrating. I bet it's gonna take days. The transfer of one of my MP3 files to a harddisk is showing its gonna 200+ minutes! Wtf...


Btw the following was me ranting bout switching laptops.


I know I have issues with change..


Am Very aware of it!

No comments: